Thursday, February 19, 2009

Soooo

So life kind of caught up with me, debated about how it wanted to eat me and then did. Apologizes for not posting anything the past week and a half (wow, it actually has been a while). I've been pretty busy with work (Jimmy Carter came to sigh books), school (I just had to switch one of my classes to credit/no credit) and life (valentines day and three day weekend=did no school work).

In other news:

"The quickest way to get me to sneak out of your party is to suggest we play charades, unless the rules are that you have to take a shot of tequila every time someone yells out, "SOUNDS LIKE?" Then I'll be sleeping on your couch and stealing your Ibuprofen."

Forgoing the first and very last part of that sentence, taking a tequila shot every time someone yells out "sounds like?" sounds like (lol) what I'm going to be convincing the roomies to do Friday night (or maybe tonight). Thanks Dooce!

Also, Pippen's 21 run is on Saturday. I expect to be BOD by ten, give or take a couple of hours towards the noon-ish Saturday side.

No comments: