Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BREAKING NEWS

CSI IS IN MY APARTMENT BUILDING!! Well, not my apartment, apartment, but in my complex. The Seattle Police Department, decked out in their 'we're busting in' clothes, definitely just raided the apartment down one floor from us. They actually BUSTED DOWN THE DOOR! My roomie saw the hole in the door on her way to class. Now CSI is here doing there CSI thing: bagging stuff up and ransacking the apartment (I glanced when I walked by the open door on the way to my unit). Yes, the CSI people do strangely resemble Grissim. No, Warrick was not reborn into the SPD when he died on CSI, mores the pity. Unsurprisingly the apartment they busted was the one that always reeks of pot, still EXCITING however! I'm going to be hyped up for at least the next 24 hours.

No comments: